Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- All orders require a 25% deposit to be paid at the time of booking. This deposit is refundable if cancellation is made 2 weeks before the collection date. This can be paid by Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- An additional deposit may be requested to cover personalised items such as cake toppers or cake transfers. This deposit is non-refundable and required at the time of booking. This can be paid by Paypal or Bank Transfer.
- The remaining balance is required 2 weeks before collection; at which point all changes must be confirmed (changes to the previously agreed design may incur extra fees).
- Orders placed less than 2 weeks in advance of the collection date must be paid in full. Full payments made less than 2 weeks in advance of the collection date are non-refundable.
- It is the Customer’s responsibility to inform Amelia Bakes Cakes of any allergies prior to placing an order so requirements can be discussed. A full list of ingredients/allergens will be provided by Amelia Bakes Cakes, should the Customer request this.
- Any cake ordered from a picture or photo of a cake produced by any other cake maker, can only be reproduced as our interpretation of that cake and will not be an exact reproduction of the cake in the picture or photo.
- All orders must be collected from Amelia Bakes Cakes, unless otherwise agreed. Standard hours for collection are: Weekdays 4pm – 7pm, Weekends 10am – 4pm. Collection outside of these hours must be agreed prior to ordering.
- Upon booking, a one hour collection window will be agreed between both parties. Amelia Bakes Cakes will try and accommodate rescheduling of this collection window if requested by the Customer but this is not guaranteed. If for any reason, the Customer misses the collection window, the collection will be rescheduled at the convenience of Amelia Bakes Cakes.
- Once the cake has left the premises of Amelia Bakes Cakes, it is the Customer’s responsibility to transport and store the cake. Amelia Bakes Cakes will not be held responsible for any damages to the cake once collected.
- By paying the minimum 25% deposit or full payment for orders placed less than 2 weeks in advance of the collection date, you are agreeing to these Terms and Conditions.